This book is for you if you:
- fear any kind of performing
- fear speaking out in public
- feel insecure about being criticized
- fear humiliation in public
- fear introducing collections agency yourself to others
- fear accepting a speaking engagement
- experience social senior life insurance anxiety
Never before has the problem of ACLS Online stage fright been so eloquently examined; 40 interviews with some of the most highly-accomplished public figures shed light on this affliction, offering tips from their own experiences for overcoming it. Melissa Etheridge, Robin Williams, Jason Alexander, Mose Allison, Maya Angelou, David Brenner, Peter Coyote, Olympia Dukakis, Phyllis Diller, Richard Lewis, and many more sound off about their trials with stage fright, candidly discussing their fears and insecurities with life in the public eye and ultimately revealing the various paths they followed to overcoming them.
Stage fright sufferers from all walks of life?”whether a high school freshman nervous about an oral presentation or a professional baseball player with the eyes of the world on his bat?”will find consolation by understanding the commonality of their problem, as well as helpful information to finally shed their inhibitions.